Dinair® Policy Table of Contents
- 60 Day Money Back Policy- U.S. Residents Only
- Payment Policy and Options
- International Policy
- Service or Repair
- The Return and Refund Policies
- Tracking Your Order
- Lost/Non-Delivered Items
- DOA (Damaged on Arrival)
1. 60 Day Money Back Policy- U.S. Residents Only
- Returns are accepted within 60 days on new, unopened items only. All makeup and liquid products are final sale.
If you wish to return your items, please request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA):
Mon-Fri 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Sat 10:00 am – 2:00 pm PST
- Please note: 90% of issues and concerns can fixed over the phone. Please contact us with any technical questions before submitting a return request.
- If an order needs to be cancelled or changed, please call our Customer Care Department as soon as possible during business hours. Email requests for order changes or cancellations will not be considered valid. If there are any issues with your order, please contact us within 5 business days for further investigation.
- All shipping costs are non-refundable, and the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs incurred with returned merchandise. Any opened kits are not eligible for return and are final sale. Please contact us if you have any issues with your order. Manufacture defects are eligible for free replacement. Any issues caused by user error are not returnable nor eligible for free exchange, though we do offer free training. Any orders that were damaged in-transit may be eligible for a replacement, please contact us. For any other questions, please refer to Dinair warranty.
2. Payment Policy
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, and PayPal. When your debit/credit card is authorized through our transaction, the payment is processed immediately.
- We ship internationally; some restrictions apply to Spain, Italy, Brazil and Russia*
- Duty Calculator
- Shipping Cost table/calculator
- After your order is placed, there is an in-house processing time of 2-3 business days, but it can take up to 6 business days (Monday-Friday) before your items may be shipped from our warehouse. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed the following Monday. Only authorized purchases may be processed and shipped. (For further information, please see our Shipping Calendar).
- Once your order has been sent out for shipping, you will receive an email with your tracking number.
- You can track your order directly on UPS.com, or USPS.com. Input the appropriate tracking number into their tracking feature to find out where your order is at any given time.
4. International Policy
- All sales are final for International orders. No returns or refunds. Any taxes and duties will NOT be billed at checkout for international customers. Arrangement forpayment of duty fees and taxes will be the responsibility of the customer and can be done through a broker of their choice.
Link to Duty Calculator
- Countries that require an identification number include: Brazil, Chile, China, Ecuador, India, Israel, Peru, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, and Turkey."
- *We do not ship makeup and kits to Spain, Italy, Brazil & Russia (residential addresses). Russian business addresses are accepted.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Refused packages will result in shipping/handling/ processing charges. International packages will be assessed international delivery fees. Please be aware of your countries customs fees and procedures: your country may charge you customs/tax fees. International orders may be delayed due to customs and local government laws for imported goods. Rush delivery may be subject to availability. Before purchasing, please verify the customs/tax charges for your country. We declare the actual value on your customs form. Each country has different rates. Please check with your local post office before ordering.
Warranty is only valid for our Dinair® Airbrush Compressors. (The airbrush tool is separate from the compressor.) The standard warranty for Dinair® Airbrush Compressors is one year from the date the equipment is received, unless a longer warranty has been purchased. After the standard (or extended) warranty has expired, there is a $45 (+shipping and handling) fee for the inspection and repair of a Dinair® Airbrush Compressor.
An Airbrush inspection/cleaning/service is not covered under Warranty and can be serviced at a $25 fee. (Shipping and taxes not included.)
Please call or e-mail us if you encounter any issues at 800-785-4770 or email@example.com.
- Dinair® does not cover shipping and handling fees, unless the equipment arrives defective or DOA (Damaged on Arrival), which would need to be reported within 5 business days of receiving your equipment.
- Warranty does not cover, but is not limited to, the following:
- Improper operation storage
- Misuse or abuse
- Accident occurring in possession of the customer
- Neglect or physical damage
- Inappropriate contact with water
- Unauthorized service
- Unauthorized modification of the system or compressor parts in any way
- Other unlawful acts or conduct
- In no event shall Dinair® Airbrush Makeup Company be liable for the above, whether in contract or tort (including negligence), for damages after purchase of the system.
- International customers cannot purchase warranty and all orders are final. Warranty only applies to U. S customers.
6. Service or Repair
- In the event that the product (Dinair® Airbrush compressor, case, motor, or brush/nozzle) fails, refer to the instructional materials included with your kit. If the failure cannot be rectified by perusal of instructional materials, please contact Dinair® Customer Care at:
800-785-4770 (M-F 8am - 5pm, Sat. 10am-2pm PST) or email:
One of our representatives will gladly assist you with troubleshooting the failure.
If the issue cannot be resolved by one of our representatives over the phone, we will provide you with a Replacement Authorization (RA#) and necessary instructions as to how to send the product to our factory service center for replacement or repair. Make sure to include a copy of the original packing slip and a detailed letter explaining the trouble you are experiencing when sending the item(s) for warranty repair or replacement. Any failure to meet the above guidelines will result in a delay or non-exchange.
- If the product is past warranty period, it is not eligible for replacement.
- Package must be returned in its original package or in a plain box. Make sure the merchandise is properly packaged to avoid damage during transit. Return the package, and email us a tracking number.
*Any failure to comply with the above requirements may result in refusal of repair and your product may end up being filed as a return.
7. The Return and Refund Policies
- 7a. Return Policy Details
- Dinair® makes every effort to ensure that customers are matched with a personal color match, and that the equipment used will be free from manufacture defect. We will gladly accept returns within the first 60 days from date of purchase, provided the item is in new or like-new condition. Please note that Makeup and liquid purchases are final sale and non-refundable. To return, simply contact the Dinair® Customer Care Center by calling 800-785-4770 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dinair® is pleased to offer a one-time color exchange on your first purchase of Dinair® makeup to be sure you get the color you need. If this is the case, please call our Customer Care Center at 800-785-4770. One of our representatives will help you in choosing a color that better suits you.
- Our 60-day return policy starts from the day your product is received or expires 65 days from the date we actually ship the products to you. A Return Authorization number must be obtained within the 60 day return period as mentioned above. Please request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) from Dinair Customer Care Center by calling 800-785-4770 or emailing email@example.com. The shipping, handling and processing costs are non-refundable. You will be responsible for paying all return shipping costs to deliver the merchandise to our facility.
- Return or replacement requires:
Important Additional Return/refund Terms and Conditions:
- Your order number, Return Authorization number (RMA), your complete name, address, phone number and email address along with original packing slip.
- Please write your RMA# clearly on the outside of your box.
- Include a detailed explanation regarding your reason for returning the items, and if you would like a refund or Dinair Credit.
- Return all original packaging and items, to avoid cost deductions.
7b. Refund Policy Details
• Refunds will be processed only after the product is received and inspected. Refunds are not issued at the time of RMA# issuance. The refund process can take up to 8 weeks to be credited to the credit card. Any return missing items or containing damaged items will be subject to cost deduction according to the item. We are not responsible for any error during transit caused by the shipping carrier.
7c. Refund Process
Refunds for merchandise returned in accordance with the Dinair® return policy shall be processed immediately upon completion of all procedures and requirements referenced in our Policy statements. All refunds will be submitted to Dinair's refund department within 3 weeks of completion of all policies indicated herein. Approved refunds processed by Dinair® to the customer are required to be credited to the original payment instrument provided (i.e. credit / debit card on file), no exceptions can be made. For cash transactions, refunds will be made to customer by check. Allow up to 8 business weeks for refund to appear on your credit card statement. If you do not see the refund amount appear on your statement after 8 business weeks, please contact Dinair® immediately at 800-785-4770 before calling your credit card company. Customer must be able to provide P.O.D. (proof of delivery) that returned product was actually received by our returns facility.
- All items must be returned in their original packaging along with all accessories, parts, and instruction manuals/DVD(s) that were shipped with your original order. All items that are authorized for return are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Make sure the merchandise is properly packaged to avoid damage during transit. Email us a tracking number for your returned package at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Any failure to comply with the above requirements may result in refusal of repair and your product may end up being filed as a return. .
- Dinair Airbrush Makeup assumes no responsibility for merchandise damaged by carrier transporting and delivering returned merchandise. Returns received with damaged merchandise may be denied any refund whatsoever and customer may be held responsible to pay full value of product. .
- Returns with missing parts, damaged parts, or parts with intentional misuse may cause deductions from your refund. Please make sure all liquids are securely sealed. .
- Any package returned missing an RMA# will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- RETURNS RECEIVED 14 DAYS AFTER THE RMA ISSUE DATE, WILL BE CONSIDERED "EXPIRED" AND SHALL BE SUBJECT TO REFUSAL AND RETURNED TO SENDER AT SENDER'S EXPENSE WITHOUT ANY REFUND.
- If an item is returned as a result of an incorrect address provided by you, we can reship the product to the correct address at an additional cost to you. (Note: there is a fee charged by the carrier.).
- If a return does not meet our guidelines, no refund will be issued, and the package may be returned to you at your expense. All shipping costs are non-refundable, and the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs incurred with returned merchandise.
- Due to sanitary and health code guidelines, all makeup is reserved to its own final sale policy. We do not issue refunds on makeup/cosmetics. We do, however, offer a one-time color exchange on your first purchase of makeup if you have previously participated in a Color Match. If this is the case, please call our Customer Care Center at 800-785-4770. One of our representatives will help you in choosing a color that better suits you. And if upgrading, will charge you the additional cost of the product and difference in shipping charges. (Upgraded kits require a higher shipping fee.) Please note:
- You must return the originally purchased merchandise in order to receive an exchange. (Please see our return process for further information.)
You are responsible for the shipping charges of the product you are sending out for the exchange once the returned merchandise is recieved.
Upgrade exchanges require an additional shipping fee.
- How to Exchange
6215 Laurel Canyon Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91606 tel: 800-785-4770
- Things to include:
- Complete Exchange reason on the backside of the invoice
- Your Order Number
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- The Original Packing Slip
- Package must be returned in its original package or in a plain box. Make sure the merchandise is properly packaged to avoid damage during transit. Return the package, and email us a tracking number.
- All items must be returned in their original packaging along with all accessories, parts, and instruction manuals/DVD(s) that were shipped with your original order.
- Any failure to meet the above guidelines will result in a delay or non-exchange.
9. Tracking Your Order
- When your order has been sent you will receive an email confirming that it has been shipped and will include a UPS, or USPS. You can track your order directly on www.UPS.com , or www.USPS.com. Input the appropriate tracking number into their tracking feature to find out where your order is at any given time.
- We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged packages during transit. If there is information from your local post office to show that the package was delivered and you say that you did not receive the package, you will need to contact the appropriate shipping carrier yourself to initiate a claim for the lost package. Once a package has left our facilities, it is the responsibility of the shipping carrier as they are a separate business from our own.
10. Lost/Non-Delivered Items
- 10a. Lost/Non-delivered Items
- We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged packages during transit. If you didn’t receive the package, please check your neighborhood and contact local post office. If unable to locate, please contact us for help with investigation.
- Most often, our delivery carriers (UPS, USPS) have a signature release waiver on Standard-Ground shipment, and will leave packages at their own discretion (front porch, back door, neighbor, other secure location, etc.) Expedited shipments may require a signature depending upon the carrier. Delivery tracking information is provided on all packages. If you have not received your product, please contact our Customer Care Center at 800-785-4770 and will open a claim. Delivery times cannot always be guaranteed due to outside forces during its transit. If the shipping carrier delays your transit due to the following, we (and the shipping carrier) is not responsible: Acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, application of security regulations imposed by a government or otherwise applicable to the shipment, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond the shipping carrier's control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, or any circumstances beyond the shipping carrier's control. We are not responsible for delays due to "missent" errors on items shipped with UPS and USPS.
In the case of the above events, you may contact our Customer Care Center at 800-785-4770 and we will help you out.
- A decision made by Dinair Airbrush Makeup due to loss or damage is contingent upon carriers "loss / damage" claim investigation which shall be initiated by
- Customer notification to Dinair via email/phone
- Cooperating with any pertinent request by a DINAIR customer service representative for details regarding the circumstances surrounding the loss / damage.
- The carrier's (UPS/ USPS/ FedEx / DHL) inquiries to determine the ultimate disposition of the merchandise delivered, or claimed as not delivered, or delivered as damaged.
- Agree that the carriers decision is final and unless appropriate and reasonable arrangements are made to secure the merchandise upon delivery shall accept carriers claim decision as final and thereby agree to pay for the merchandise as requested.
- 10b. Missing Items
- In the rare event that an item is missing from your order, you must notify customer service within 72 hours. All orders are photographed to ensure the proper products are shipped out. Please contact our Customer Care Center at 800-785-4770. Missing items will be sent out after an investigation of the claim.
11. DOA (Damaged on Arrival)
If damage is determined to be caused by the carrier who shipped the merchandise, refer to RETURN PERIOD AND SHIPPING TERMS below. Allow up to 2 weeks after the item is received for condition investigation and refund.
- Customer must be able to provide P.O.D. (proof of delivery) that returned product was actually received by our returns facility. No refund is issued without confirmation of:
- Product return.
- All merchandise is received as originally delivered with all equipment in working condition and all packaging originally provided. We MUST be able to verify that the merchandise received is accounted for and attributable to a specific outgoing order shipment. Send all returns via a shipping method that can be tracked (tracking number) with proof of delivery confirmation via (UPS/ USPS/ FedEx / DHL, or OnTrac), insurance is recommended.
- PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE DINAIR WEBSITES.
- This Web site (the "Site") and all other Web sites owned, operated or maintained directly or indirectly by Dinair Airbrush Makeup Systems, Inc., including, without limitation,
dinair.com, airbrushmakeup.com, and Dinairinc.com (the "Dinair Sites") are provided by Dinair Airbrush Makeup Systems, Inc, and/or its
affiliated companies (collectively "Dinair") for your information, personal entertainment and non-commercial enjoyment, subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use and all
modifications hereto, in addition to all applicable laws and any other policies that may be posted from time to time on the Dinair Sites applicable to your use of the Dinair
Sites (as amended by Dinair from time to time, the foregoing being collectively referred to as the "Terms and Conditions").
- By using the Dinair Sites, you are deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you do not have the right to access or otherwise use the Dinair Sites and, accordingly, you should not do so. Dinair may change these Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without cause, and without actual notice to you. Such changed Terms and Conditions shall be posted on the Dinair Sites. You should check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes prior to using the Dinair Sites. By using the Dinair Sites following any modifications to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by any such modifications. The Dinair Sites are intended and directed to residents of the United States and all advertising and claims contained in the Dinair Sites are valid only in the United States. Unless otherwise noted, the content on the Dinair Sites is intended for non-commercial purposes only. User agrees to use the Dinair Sites only for lawful, noncommercial purposes. Except as expressly permitted, you may not use, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt, or in any way exploit the content of the Dinair Sites.
- Impersonation of others, including, without limitation, a Dinair employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the Dinair Sites is prohibited. Users may not upload commercial content on the Dinair Sites or use the Dinair Sites to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other online or offline organization.
- By your posting information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials on the Dinair Sites ("User Content") in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through the Dinair Sites from time to time, you agree that you are the sole responsible person and/or entity from which such User Content originated. Without limitation of the foregoing, you agree not to use the Dinair
- Sites to:
- (a) upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual or violent acts (including, but not limited to, sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals);
- (b) upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any User Content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of any impermissible classification, including, without limitation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status or disability;
- (c) harm any person in any way;
- (d.1) upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right any party;
- (d.2) upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any User Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as insider information, intellectual,
proprietary or confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- (e) upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the Dinair Sites or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other similarly destructive activity;
- (f) interfere with or disrupt the Dinair Sites or servers or networks linked to the Dinair Sites, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks linked to the Dinair Sites;
- (g) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including, but not limited to any rules, regulations, orders, directives and the like having the force of law;
- (h) upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any material, or take any other actions with respect to your use of the Dinair Sites, that would constitute, or would otherwise encourage, criminal conduct or conduct that could give rise to civil liability;
- (i) use the Dinair Sites for commercial purposes, including, without limitation, submitting any material to solicit funds or to promote, advertise or solicit the sale of any goods or services; or
- (j) solicit other guests of the Dinair Sites to become members of any commercial on line service or other group or organization.
You acknowledge and agree that User Content you view or post on the Dinair Sites is posted, viewed and used by you at your own discretion and risk, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Content.
- You further acknowledge and agree that the views expressed by you and other users do not necessarily reflect the views of Dinair, and Dinair does not support or endorse any User Content or any other content or otherwise posted by you or any other user.
- You acknowledge that Dinair does not pre-screen, monitor, review, or edit the User Content posted by you and other users on the Dinair Sites. However, Dinair and its designees have the right (but not the obligation) at their sole discretion to modify, refuse or remove any User Content, in whole or in part, that, in Dinair 's judgment, does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise undesirable, inappropriate, or inaccurate. Any or all postings on or through the Dinair Sites may be purged periodically in Dinair's sole discretion. Dinair is not responsible for any failure, non-failure, or delay in removing such User Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any User Content available on the Dinair Sites, whether created by Dinair or submitted to Dinair.
- (a) transmissions over various networks; and
- (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Dinair assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store postings or other information submitted by you or other users to the Dinair Site.
- You agree that you will not harvest, collect or store information about the users of the Dinair Sites or the User Content or use such information for any purpose inconsistent with the purpose of the Dinair Sites or for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic mail or communications.
As between Dinair and you, except for User Content, Dinair is the sole owner of all content on the Dinair Sites, including, without limitation, all applicable U.S. and non-U.S. patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, trade names, logos, and other intellectual property rights thereto, as well as text, images, graphics, logos, typefaces, icons, audio, video and software and other material appearing on the Dinair Sites ("Dinair Proprietary Material"). The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all Dinair Proprietary Material on the Dinair Sites is the exclusive property of Dinair. The contents of the Dinair Sites are copyrighted under United States copyright laws. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions, you may not use, publish, reproduce, display, create derivative works from, reverse engineer or decompile, distribute, copy, post, upload, transmit or modify the Dinair Proprietary Material or any portion thereof, for any purpose. You may, however,
- (1) print a copy of individual screens appearing as part of the Dinair Sites solely for your personal, non-commercial use or records, provided that any marks, logos, or other legends that appear on the copied screens remain on, and are not removed from the printed or stored images of such screens, and
- (2) download material for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you agree to abide by any copyright notice or other restrictions contained in any material included or accessed through the Dinair Sites and include any author attribution, copyright or trademark notice or restriction in any such material that you download. You may not use such materials for any commercial purpose. Modification of the materials appearing on the Dinair Sites or use of such materials for any other purpose is a violation of Dinair's copyright and other proprietary rights.
- Other sites may link to the Dinair Sites only through a plain-text link subject to the prior written approval of a duly authorized employee of Dinair. To seek our permission, please contact us at the address below. Dinair reserves the right to rescind any permission granted by us to link through a plain-text link or any other type of link, and to require termination of any such link to the Dinair Sites, at our discretion, with or without cause, at any time. By using the Dinair site, you acknowledge that Dinair has the right to change, alter or modify any agreement or contract whether verbal or written in place to purchase and resale Dinair products or services.
- VISITORS TO THE DINAIR SITES AGREE THAT THEIR USE OF THE DINAIR SITES IS AT THEIR OWN SOLE RISK. THE DINAIR SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, DINAIR (INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, SPONSORS, LICENSORS AND THE LIKE, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES) SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- (i) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, APPROPRIATENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR USEFULNESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE DINAIR SITES; AND
- (ii) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DINAIR ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES AS TO ANY LINKED SITES AND DINAIR HAS NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF SUCH SITES. IN SOME INSTANCES, CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON THE DINAIR SITES MAY REPRESENT THE OPINIONS AND JUDGMENTS OF PROVIDERS OR USERS, SUCH AS USER CONTENT. DINAIR AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT ENDORSE NOR SHALL THEY BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT MADE ON THE DINAIR SITES BY ANYONE OTHER THAN AUTHORIZED DINAIR EMPLOYEES ACTING IN SUCH CAPACITY.
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES CAUSED BY THE DINAIR SITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE DAMAGES OR INJURIES OCCURRING AS A RESULT OF:
- (1) ANY ERROR, OMISSION, DELETION, OR DEFECT IN THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE DINAIR SITES, OR
- (2) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF RECORDS, INFORMATION OR DATA, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORDS, INFORMATION OR DATA, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, DEFAMATION, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
- DINAIR DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE:
- (1) THAT ANY PORTION OF THE DINAIR SITES WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION BY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR ANYTHING ELSE MANIFESTING CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES; OR
- (2) THAT ACCESS TO THE DINAIR SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
DINAIR DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE DINAIR SITES. YOU (AND NOT DINAIR OR ANY OF ITS
AFFILIATES) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, IN NO EVENT WILL DINAIR OR ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR:
- (i) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS AND OTHER PROFITS, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, COST OF REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE OR LOSS OF RECORDS, INFORMATION OR DATA), OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE THE DINAIR SITES, EVEN IF DINAIR SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; OR
- (ii) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN, OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF THE DINAIR SITES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, DINAIR'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (THEREBY MINIMIZING DINAIR'S LIABILITY TO YOU TO THE LOWEST AMOUNT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PERMITS).
- Dinair controls and operates the Dinair Sites from our offices in the State of California, United States of America. While we invite visitors from all parts of the world to visit
the Dinair Sites, visitors acknowledge that the Dinair Sites, and all activities available on and through the Dinair Sites, are governed by the laws of the United States of America
and the laws of the State of California. We do not represent that materials on the Dinair Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access
the Dinair Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You agree
time on the Dinair Sites applicable to your use of the Dinair Sites shall govern your use of the Dinair Sites. You agree that the UN Convention on Contracts for the International
Sale of Goods does not apply. Please note that your use of the Dinair Sites may be subject to other local, state, national, and international laws. You expressly agree that exclusive
jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with Dinair or relating in any way to your use of the Dinair Sites resides in the courts of the County of Los Angeles, State of California,
and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the County of Los Angeles, State of California, in connection with any such
dispute and including any claim involving Dinair or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers.
You agree that any cause of action or claim that you may have with respect to your use of the Dinair Sites must be commenced within one year after the act or omission giving rise
to the claim or cause of action arose. Dinair's failure to insist upon or enforce any provision of these Term and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision
or right of Dinair. Dinair may assign its rights under these Terms and Conditions to any party at any time without notice to you.
Please feel free to contact us via e-mail at email@example.com, visit one of the Dinair Sites that has links to
Webmaster@dinair.com, or send a letter to Consumer Affairs at Dinair, Inc., 6215 Laurel Canyon Blvd. North Hollywood, CA 91606 . You agree that Dinair may send notices to you
regarding your use of the Dinair Sites by means of electronic mail, a general notice posted on the Dinair Sites or by written communication delivered either by overnight courier
or US mail to your email or mailing address as appearing in Dinair's records from time to time.