Introducing Dinair’s new line of Colair Matte Shadows! Available in six shades perfect for creating your own distinct look for the colder months, the new Colair Matte Shadow line features highly concentrated pigmentation and a matte finish. Use alone or in an endless variety of color combinations with the existing Glamour, Shimmer, and Opalescent Shadows.
- To achieve a smooth seamless blend of color, apply at 2 inches in distance while gently rocking the lever back and forth. Point, Rock, Spray!
- For a corner smokey eye that opens the lid apply the darker shade at the outer corner of the eye.
- This versatile formula can also be used for lips, cheeks and eyes.
Perfect Airbrush Eye Shadow, everytime
- Turn the compressor dial to the 9 o'clock position.
- Dispense a small amount of makeup into the cup of the airbrush. (mix your favorite shades by blocking off the front aircap and gently
pulling back on the main lever of the airbrush. This will cause the two colors to "backbubble" and mix inside the cup).
- Test on a tissue.
- Hold the airbrush 2-3 inches away from your lid.
- Lightly mist the shadow and build your color gradually. Less is more.
- Control the amount of makeup released by pulling lightly back on the main lever
- Rich Pigments
- For All Skin Types
- No Silicone, Alcohol, Talc, or Parabens
Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide
Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol,
Triethanolamine Magnesium Aluminum Silicate.
May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium
Dioxide (CI 77891) Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Tin Oxide
(778161), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).