HYPER PIGMENTATION COLAIR® RADIANCE RICH IN COLOR PIGMENTS
- Weightless, medium to full coverage foundation
- Soften imperfections
- Diffuses fine lines and pores
- Matte finish, hydrated formula design
- Easy to blend to for a radiant and youthful appearance
- Available in 20 shades.
- Great for all ages and skin types.
- No need for touch-ups or setting powders!
- Foundation coverage applies in 2 to 3 minutes.
- Touch-free application, no brushes or sponges necessary.
- Sanitary and Germ Free.
"Since giving birth to my first son, I developed severe Melasma. (The discoloration is caused by hormonal changes, usually visible on areas of the skin that is most commonly exposed to the sun.) Although it is harmless, I became very insecure about going out of the house without any makeup on. I used mineral foundation but found that it never completely covered the discoloration. As a result, I covered my face with layers and layers of makeup which caused breakouts.
After using Dinair, I was amazed! My melasma is completely covered. It's so natural looking. I can actually see my skin shining through. I found the perfect coverage, it's become my little secret. With Dinair, I feel like myself again!"
Choose your favorite Dinair foundation for a weightless coverage foundation that softens imperfections, fine lines and pores.
First Neutralize areas of discoloration is seconds and then apply you favorite Dinair foundation to complete your look.
Concealing and covering hyperpigmentation has never looked so natural or been so fast!
Dinair®Neutralizer is a sheer to full concealing coverage. This unique matte formula is the solution for camouflaging acne, scars, under eye circles, hyperpigmentation and more.
Do you want help with your coverage match?
Our color Match artists can help you choose your best coverage match. Use our color match photo upload to send your photos to our artists.
LOOK AND FEEL BETTER
Prep and Coverage Tips
- Wash your face to remove excess oil or moisturizer from the skin.
- Use a toner 1-2 minutes before airbrushing which helps give you longer lasting makeup.
- Cover trouble areas by focusing on those areas, get 1 to 2 inches from it, and rock your airbrush lever to spray light passes of makeup.
- A little goes a long way - use a small amount of a lighter foundation color to lighten up trouble spots before blending or going over your entire face with your skin tone color about 4 to 6 inches away.
SHARE YOUR STORY
TELL US HOW DINAIR HAS CHANGED YOUR LIFE